Mayor’s Court office is closed
- Effective March 31, 2020, all pending cases (including criminal and traffic arraignments, pre‐trials, trials, and hearings) have been continued until May 19, 2020. A notice is being mailed to the address on file with the court.
- If you do not receive your notice or have questions pertaining to your case, please contact the Clerk of Court office at 614-786-7351.
- How to pay a ticket or make any payment:
- Payments need to be in for the form of a check or money order
- Payments may be mailed to:
Worthington Mayor’s Court
6550 N. High Street
Worthington, OH 43085
- Payments can be placed in the court’s drop box located beside the door on the north side of the municipal building (same address as mailing address.) Please put your payment and copy of your ticket in an envelope. Put your name, address and a telephone number on the outside of the envelope.
The Mayor's Court handles traffic violations and other misdemeanors in the City of Worthington.
Court Date and Time
- Court takes place every Tuesday at 6:00 pm.
- Exception: when Monday is a holiday, court is held on Wednesday at 6:00 pm.
- Worthington Municipal Building
- 6550 N. High Street, Worthington
- 1st Floor
- Parking is located on the north side of the building
Scott D. Holmes, Mayor
James J. Lorimer, Vice-Mayor
Karen E. Sheffer, Prosecutor