With our interactive maps users can see the geographic relationships between the City’s features and answer many questions such as:
- Who owns a property and what is its value?
- What is the zoning of my property?
- Does my house fall within the Architectural District?
- What City utilities are on or near my property?
- What is my home’s FEMA flood zone classification?
- Who lives within 200 feet of a property?
- Base Map: Contains multiple layers that can be turned on and off. Using the Identify tool to click on a feature will provide information and for most layers a link to more information
- Sewers Map: Focuses on the City’s storm and sanitary sewer systems and allows for retrieval of a property's sanitary sewer connection records