- SUPPORT the activities of the City of Worthington, Division of Police and to help build a stronger and safer community;
- TO SERVE as a liaison between, and to enable and nurture positive communication, mutual understanding and support between, the citizens of Worthington and the Worthington Division of Police;
- TO RECOGNIZE the contributions of the officers of the Worthington Division of Police and to provide support in times of need;
- TO SUPPORT the activities of The National Citizen's Police Academy Association for so long as it is exempt from federal income tax under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue code, or the corresponding section of any future federal tax code; and
- TO DO any and all activities and undertakings in furtherance of the foregoing which may be conducted by organizations exempt from federal income tax under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code, or the corresponding section of any future federal tax code, and is permitted by Ohio nonprofit corporations.
Alumni meetings are held on the second Monday of each month at the Worthington Division of Police, 6555 Worthington-Galena Road, Worthington, Ohio 43085.
To become a member of WPAAA, you first need to participate in the Worthington Division of Police Citizen's Academy, which is an eight week program (one night per week) held annually each Winter. For more information: 2016 Citizen's Academy information link. The application form for the Citizen's Academy can be found here: Citizen's Academy Application.