380 Highland Ave.
Ph: (614) 431-2425
Fx: (614) 785-1885
Monday - Friday
7:30 am - 4:30 pm
Functions of the Geographic Information Systems (GIS) Division include:
Maps for Download
- Creating and maintaining GIS data layers
- Creating and printing maps, geographical reports and data for City departments and the public
- Developing custom GIS applications
- Implementing GIS asset data collection
- Maintaining the City’s internet mapping software and hardware systems
- Providing technical support for all GIS users
of the City are available for the public to view and download. We hope you will find these maps useful for visualizing information about our City.