Board of Zoning Appeals
Beginning in July 2021, Board of Zoning Appeals (BZA) meetings will take place either virtually on Microsoft Teams or in-person.
- BZA meetings will continue to be live-streamed and archived here.
- Masks are optional inside City facilities.
- In-person seating will initially be spaced and limited. Capacity may be increased over time.
- Overflow seating will be available in the lobby and/or in the second-floor meeting room, as needed.
- People can comment on agenda items in advance or during the meeting by filling out this comment form.
- For other options to comment
The five-member Board of Zoning Appeals (BZA) hears requests for variance from the City’s Planning and Zoning Code as well as certain requests for variance from the City’s Building Code. The BZA serves as a quasi-judicial body, and appeals from the BZA are taken to the Franklin County Court of Common Pleas.
Agendas are available prior to board meetings.
Minutes are available upon approval.
- Cynthia Crane, Chair
- DJ Falcoski, Vice Chair
- Brian Seitz, Secretary
- Garrett Guillozet
- Mikel Coulter