Board of Zoning Appeals
Beginning in July 2021, Board of Zoning Appeals (BZA) meetings will take place in-person. Microsoft Teams will no longer be used.
- BZA meetings will continue to be live-streamed and archived here.
- According to Centers for Disease Control guidelines, people who are not vaccinated are asked to wear a mask. Masks will be provided, if needed. People who are fully vaccinated do not need to wear masks.
- In-person seating will initially be spaced and limited. Capacity may be increased over time.
- Overflow seating will be available in the lobby and/or in the second-floor meeting room, as needed.
- People can comment on agenda items in advance or during the meeting by filling out this comment form.
The five-member Board of Zoning Appeals (BZA) hears requests for variance from the City’s Planning and Zoning Code as well as certain requests for variance from the City’s Building Code. The BZA serves as a quasi-judicial body, and appeals from the BZA are taken to the Franklin County Court of Common Pleas.
Held on the first Thursday of each month at 7:00pm. Meetings are held at the Louis J.R. Goorey Worthington Municipal Building located at
6550 N. High St. Worthington, OH 43085. 2021 Meeting Schedule
For specific meeting dates and deadlines, see the link below under "Other Helpful Links".
Agendas are available prior to board meetings.
Minutes are also available upon approval.
- Cynthia Crane
- Brian Seitz
- DJ Falcoski
- Garrett Guillozet
- Mikel Coulter