City Council and Boards and Commission meetings are currently taking place in person.
City Council, Architectural Review Board/Municipal Planning Commission, and Board of Zoning Appeals meetings are live-streamed and archived on this page.
- If you are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms (fever – cough – shortness of breath), please DO NOT enter the building or attend a meeting in person. Please fill out and submit one of the forms below to provide comments.
- Masks are optional inside City facilities.
- In-person seating will initially be spaced and limited. Capacity may be increased over time.
- Overflow seating will be available in the lobby and/or in the second-floor meeting room, as needed.
- People can comment on agenda items in advance or during the meeting by filling out one of the comment forms below.
- People may also connect to Council or MPC/ARB meetings via telephone by calling in and entering the appropriate meeting ID number, followed by the "#" sign. You will be able to hear the meeting and will initially be on mute. When Council reaches the agenda item you would like to address, you can press *5 to “raise your hand” and wait to be called upon. Once called upon, press *6 to unmute and begin speaking.
City CouncilCall-In Number: (567) 249-0063
Meeting ID Number: 361 616 847#
Call-In Number: (567) 249-0063
Meeting ID Number: 355 123 410#
*Note: Open Web Captioner for closed captioning of live and recorded meetings.