Effective May 11, 2020 the Clerk of Court office at the city municipal building is open Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. However, in the interest of safety, we are requesting that you please make every attempt to conduct business over the phone or by email. Our telephone number is 614-786-7351. You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All pending cases (including criminal and traffic arraignments, pre‐trials, trials, and hearings) have been continued until June 2, 2020 or later. A notice with the new court has been mailed to the address on file with the court.
If you do not receive your notice by 5/26/20 or have questions pertaining to your case, please contact the Clerk of Court office at 614-786-7351.
There are several options for paying a ticket or making a payment other than posting a bond for a warrant:
- Payments by check or money order may be mailed to:
Worthington Mayor’s Court
6550 N. High Street
Worthington, OH 43085
- Payments by check or money order can be placed in the court’s drop box located beside the door on the north side of the municipal building (same address as mailing address.) Please put your payment and copy of your ticket in an envelope. Put your name, address, and your telephone number on the outside of the envelope.
- Online payments by credit card can be made by clicking on the "Pay Online" link to the right on this page.
- Telephone payments by credit card can be made by calling 614-352-2402.
- Payments may be made in person at the same address as listed above. In person, the forms of payment that will be accepted are credit card, check, money order or cash.
Please note that a convenience fee will be assessed to all credit card payments. If you wish to avoid this fee, please use one of the other payment options listed above.
The Mayor's Court handles traffic violations and other misdemeanors in the City of Worthington.
Court Date and Time
- Court takes place every Tuesday at 6:00 pm.
- Exception: when Monday is a holiday, court is held on Wednesday at 6:00 pm.
- Worthington Municipal Building
- 6550 N. High Street, Worthington
- 1st Floor
- Parking is located on the north side of the building
Scott D. Holmes, Mayor
James J. Lorimer, Vice-Mayor
Karen E. Sheffer, Prosecutor