The Worthington Community Center and Griswold Center have a limited supply of COVID-19 test kits.
The City of Worthington has a limited supply of free take-home COVID-19 testing kits available to pick up at the Worthington Community Center and Griswold Center. Kits can be picked up during open hours.
You may request one test kit for each member of your household. Supplies are limited.
Health & Prevention Resources
COVID-19 and your pets
5/12/2021 - This Week News special column: Worthington has avenues of support for people in crisis
Fear and uncertainty surrounding the coronavirus pandemic could give rise to an outbreak of scams. Officials are also seeing more scams related to identity theft and unemployment claims. Officials are warning to be aware of possible scams that aim to take advantage of you during this crisis. Report COVID-19 fraud by calling the National Center for Disaster Fraud at 866-720-5721 or email email@example.com
- Resources from the Ohio Attorney General’s office
- Unemployment Benefits Identity Theft Scams
- Scam alert information from AEP Ohio
Financial and Employment
Job Search Assistance
Ohio Means Jobs
Ohio Department of Job and Family Services
Information about unemployment benefits available due to COVID-19 job loss or layoff
Commercial Evictions and Foreclosures
Governor’s Order on Commercial Evictions and Foreclosures
Commercial Evictions and Foreclosures checklist
Resources for Older Adults
Throughout the pandemic, older adults have been encouraged to stay home more and limit close contact with others. Services for older Ohioans have remained flexible to meet residents’ needs and changes in how those services are delivered.
- Individuals who can use help with meals, transportation, home repair, care needs, and more should contact their area agency on aging. Call 1-866-243-5678 to be connected to the agency serving your community.
- The Ohio Department of Aging’s Staying Connected service provides a FREE, daily check-in by phone for Ohioans age 60 or older. Participants can also connect with aging services and request a friendly chat. Visit www.aging.ohio.gov/stayingconnected or call 1-833-632-2428 to sign up.
- More coronavirus information and resources for older Ohioans, caregivers, and service providers is available at www.aging.ohio.gov/coronavirus.