2021 Summer Camp Update
The Worthington Parks and Recreation Department is excited to once again host a series of day camps for Summer 2021. View camp offerings here
Registration begins at midnight on March 22 for Residents and Community Center Members, with open registration beginning March 24. Due to the current status of COVID-19, our camps will operate under reduced numbers and state-mandated guidelines until further notice.
1/28/2021 Program Update
Due to the severe risk of COVID-19 in our community, the Community Center will be offering limited in-person programming. Please check the Activity Guide or use the Recreation Registration tab at the bottom of the page for in-person and virtual course offerings. The Griswold Center remains closed at this time.
The Fitness Area at the Community Center is now open limited hours and no longer requires reservations.
Fitness Facility Hours
- Monday-Friday, 5:30 am – 1:30 pm
- Monday-Thursday, 2:00 pm – 8:00 pm*
- Saturday, 8:00 am – 2:00 pm
- Sunday: closed
*2:00 pm - 3:00 pm is recommended for High Risk Users
Members, please bring your key tag with you to scan.
Community Center Pool Policies
The Aquatics Facility at the Community Center is now open limited hours.
Reservations are required. Click here for more details.
Aquatics Facility Hours
- Monday – Friday, 5:30 AM - 1:15 PM (45-minute time slots for water fitness or programs plus 15-minute dry-off time)
- Monday – Thursday, 2:00 PM - 7:45 PM (45-minute time slots for water fitness or programs plus 15-minute dry-off time)
- Saturday, 8:00 AM - 1:45 PM (45-minute time slots for water fitness or programs plus 15-minute dry-off time)
- *Monday – Thursday 2:00 - 2:45 PM time slot for high-risk users
- *The City of Worthington reserves the right to further modify hours as necessary.
Monday - Thursday, 8:15 am - 7:30 pm
Friday, 8:15 am - 1:00 pm
Saturday, 8:15 am - 1:30 pm
If you are new to the Community Center or have never participated in any of our activities, you will need to have an account created prior to registering online. Click here for information on creating an account.