Due to staffing shortages, all times are subject to change. Please check the website for any changes and call the front desk prior to coming in at 614-436-2743.
Visit the links below for more information and make a reservation for lap lanes:
The lap lanes are available for 59 minutes of water fitness activities which include: deep water fitness exercises, water walking, and recreational & competitive strokes. It is strongly encouraged that the fitness pool lanes are used for deep water exercises along with competitive strokes. If you have equipment that you wish to bring please do so. Only 8 spaces are available and all participants must pre-register in order to secure a space.
Pool Information and Policies
- Hot tub 16 years or older.
- Anyone entering the pool area must be a paying guest or member of the Community Center including any non-swimmers.
- Accounts can be created online prior to arriving to save time! Create your account here
- Family changing rooms and adult locker rooms are available. Please bring your own lock to secure your belongings.
- Worthington Community Center Life jackets are provided for public use. All life jackets must be U.S. Coast Guard approved. Anyone wearing a life jacket will need an adult in the water with them within arms reach.
- Children 0-4yrs old must have an adult in the water with them. Children 5-7 yrs old must have an adult supervising them in the pool area.
- All pool rules are in effect.
- The locker rooms are available. Please bring your own lock, and remain mindful of social distancing in the locker rooms and throughout the facility.
Thank you for your patience as we work to safely reopen Parks and Recreation facilities. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.