Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
The regular meeting of the Worthington Board of Zoning Appeals will be held virtually on Thursday, September 3, 2020, at 7:00 pm on the internet at worthington.org/live to hear the following requests:
Items of Public Hearing – Unfinished
1. Variance – Setback & Screening – 6625 Guyer St. (Schorr Architects/Worthingway Middle School) BZA 21-2020
2. Variance – Front Yard Setback – Single Family Dwelling – 285 McCoy Ave. (JBAD Architects/Carpenter & Blanchard) BZA 31-2020
Items of Public Hearing – New Business
1. Variance – Front Yard Setback – Porch – 325 E. New England Ave. (Christa Teston & Chris Elliott) BZA 32-2020
2. Variances – Front & Side Yard Setbacks – Ramp – 84 W. Stanton Ave. (Shaw & Ott Medical/Cummiskey) BZA 33-2020
3. Variances – Rear & Side Yard Setbacks – New Garage – 117 W. New England Ave. (Jeffrey & AnnMarie McCallister) BZA 34-2020
4. Variance – Accessory Building Total Area – New Garage – 638 Seabury Dr. (James W. Bihari) BZA 35-2020
The public has the following options for providing comments:
1. Before the meeting, email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a link for the Microsoft Teams meeting to join through the internet.
2. Before the meeting, email email@example.com, referencing the address or case number in the subject, providing comments to be read by the clerk during the meeting.
3. During the meeting, email firstname.lastname@example.org with comments or call 567-249-0063 and enter conference ID: 456 775 89# to speak.
Reasonable accommodations will be made for persons with disabilities with a minimum of 48 hours advance notice.
If you have any questions regarding this hearing, please call (614) 431-2424 or find the agenda and supporting material at the agenda link on Friday prior to the meeting.