My neighbor’s dog is barking, what can the police do?
Worthington City Code section 505.09 states no person shall keep or harbor any dog within the Municipality which, by frequent and habitual barking, howling or yelping, creates unreasonably loud and disturbing noises of such a character, intensity and duration as to disturb the peace, quiet and good order of the Municipality. Any person, who shall allow any dog habitually to remain, be lodged or fed within any dwelling, building, yard or enclosure, which he occupies or owns, shall be considered as harboring such dog. Whoever violates this section is guilty of a minor misdemeanor.

Show All Answers

1. Can I get a copy of a police or accident report?
2. What number do I call in case of an emergency?
3. My Identity was stolen, what do I do?
4. Do you take fingerprints for employment?
5. Can I arrange for a tour of the police department?
6. What time is curfew in Worthington?
7. My neighbor’s dog is barking, what can the police do?
8. My neighbor has a car/truck that does not move for days at a time, what can the police do?
9. Can a speaker be requested for a local citizen group meeting?
10. I’m locked out of my car. Can you help me get into it?
11. What are the age restrictions regarding children and car seats?
12. Who do I contact to get a Knox Box?
13. My street hasn’t been plowed yet since the snowstorm. When will it be plowed?
14. Can I get a photo I.D. at the police department?
15. I received a speeding ticket. Can the police department tell me how much I have to pay?
16. My electric is out. Can the police tell me when the power will come back on?
17. What day will my trash be picked up?
18. Can the police tell me how many points/accidents there are on my driving record?