Does the City remove dead animals?
If a dead animal is present in the City right-of-way such as a street, we can remove the animal. If the animal is on private property (in your yard, driveway, sidewalk or home) you must contact a private company, or perform the removal yourself. A list of service providers is available by typing "Animal Control" in a search engine. See more information at the link below.More information: Nuisance/Stray Animals & Pests

Show All Answers

1. I'm a new to the City of Worthington. How do I set up trash collection service?
2. When is Trash Collection?
3. Where can I get a recycling bin?
4. Why wasn't my trash/recycling/yard waste collected?
5. How can I get rid of old paint?
6. How can I get rid of Fluorescent Bulbs?
7. Does the City remove dead animals?
8. The Traffic Light seems to stay red forever. I had to run the light. Is it broken?
9. The Traffic Light turns green, but only a few cars get through! Is it broken?
10. A street light near my home is burned out. Who do I call?